Monday, April 8, 2013

March Sub Box Overview!

I know I promised this last Tuesday, but I got sick. So I decided to make it today, before I post all of my wonderful April boxes.

Glossybox: I love Glossybox! They are totally my favorite box. This month was fun and I got a good variety of different items. Also the box is a great value with 3 full size items! Will continue to sub to them.

Beauty Army: I really like Beauty Army and I hope they continue to keep giving me new samples. I like that I got 2 full sizes and the rest of my samples I'm really excited to use. I'm anxiously awaiting my next selection window!

Sample Society: Meh. This month was pretty bad. The only thing I truly loved was the Alterna spray, which I ended up buying a full size of using my discount. I'm going to give them one more month to impress me and if they don't I'm going to cancel.

Birchbox: Birchbox is fun! While I didn't get a MAKE product that's ok because I used everything that was in my box (plus the nail strips are full sized!). Also for only $10 I can't complain. I'm totally sticking around.

Julep: I love love loved my intro box! It is probably on the same plane as Glossybox. I hope I like next month's colors so I can get them and not skip, because I truly love this sub. I'm so sticking around!

So that is my list of boxes and what I think of them for March. As you can tell I'm pretty easy to please. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment