Friday, October 18, 2013

Zoya Mason Review and Swatches.

Hi guys, sorry for the lack of posts! I recently got a new job and so did my hubby, so it's been harder to find time to do a bit of blogging. However I'm going to try hard to do posts at least twice a week. Probably on mine or David's day off, so expect one every Thursday and some other day!

Today I have swatches and a mini review of the polish I got in last month's Ipsy bag. I got the Zoya polish in Mason.


I'm sorry both of the pictures are super glarey. These were the best I could get.


The color is super pretty, however I'm just not in love with it. It's great for the fall, but I guess my thing is that this is a color that would be awesome on my toes, but it just doesn't work on my hands.

Also the wear time on this seems pretty awful for Zoya, I put this on at about two this afternoon and all I did was some light shopping and chasing Gabe around the play thing at the mall, not very nail stressful, and I already have some chipping around my tips! Sad!

The best part about the whole thing, besides the fact that I know have another pretty toe nail color, is the awesome code that Ipsy gives out when Zoya is included in the bags!

I would recommend Zoya polish, however just not this particular shade.

No comments:

Post a Comment