Sunday, April 26, 2015

Beauty Joy Box Review April 2015!

Hey guys! So today I'm reviewing a new subscription for you and that is Beauty Joy! My mom has been receiving their boxes for a couple months and I've been super impressed so I just had to sub.

Beauty Joy is $15 a month and includes a mix of beauty products and one piece of jewelry every month.


Aren't their boxes super pretty? They aren't really good for reusable storage, but they'd make nice gift boxes.


The information card.


The first two items are Paul Mitchell's Awapuhi Wild Ginger Moisturizing Lather Shampoo and Keratin Rinse Cream. These are 1 oz and go for $4.99 (together). These smell exactly like ginger! I'm always pretty meh receiving hair products, but at least these are usable for me (i.e not hair oil!)


The next item is a Too Faced Sweet Sun Shine Lip Gloss in Mocha Freeze. This is full sized and goes for $14.40. I love Too Faced and I've never tried their glosses before. This one is pretty glossy and is a nice my lips but better shade.

The next item is a Tocca Body Cream in Grapefruit and Cucumber. This is 2 oz and goes for $5. Tocca is another brand I was really excited to see in a box and I can always use more lotion! I really like the scent of this too, even though it smells more like cucumber soap then grapefruit!


The last item is the jewelry item and it is a pretty brown stone bracelet. According to the info card this is valued at $8. I really like wearing bracelets like this layered with other ones so this was a nice piece for me to receive!


The total value of this box is $32.39. That's great since I only paid $15 for the box. Plus I like and will use everything included. I'm also impressed with the brands that have been included in their boxes, so I think Beauty Joy is a win! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment