Sunday, April 12, 2015

Ipsy Glam Bag April 2015 Review

Hey guys! So today I have a review of my Ipsy bag! I haven't been subbed to Ipsy in about a year, and it looks like they've changed their bags quite a bit. (To me, it seems like they send more quality products and they also have more variations.)

Ipsy is $10 a month and like Birchbox, they have a bunch of different variations each month, but they are definitely more makeup heavy in my opinion.


Each month they come with a card, but it's usually just a card describing their latest giveaway instead of an information card.

This is the bag this month. It is a woven material and I think it's pretty cute. Unfortunately I never use my ipsy bags, so this will just go into some random spot in my basement.


The first item is a Lather Ultra Light Face Lotion Moisturizer. 1 oz $10.50. I'm pretty meh on this product. I will totally use this product, but it's just not exciting, since as someone with dry skin I already have 5 billion moisturizers.


The next item is a Julie G nail polish in Damsel. Full size $3.99. This is more hot pink then the fushia I was expecting so I am actually pretty excited to use this! Plus I always love trying out new cheaper brands of nail polish since I am a polish fanatic.


The next item is The Balm Nude Dude Eyeshadow in Flirty. $3.75? I'm so happy I got the color I wanted! It's a really pretty purpley rose gold color. Plus I love The Balm's packaging. It's so adorable and vintagey.


Then there is a Starlooks Satin Finish Lip Gloss in Cuddle. $3? I don't really like lip gloss, but I like the color I recieved as well as the Starlooks brand so I'll totally give this a try!


The last item is an Aromachology perfume in Sophisticated and Sensual. 5 ml $7. This is totally my favorite item in the bag! I love that it is such a nice size and it also comes as a rollerball. This is such a light floral fragrance with a hint of grapefruit and it just smells so amazing!


Overall my bag is worth $28.24. I think that's great since the bag was only $10! Plus with the exception of the moisturizer and the lipgloss I'm really excited for everything in my bag so it has great personal value to me as well! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment