Thursday, August 22, 2013

Ophelia's Apothecary Box Review August 2013!!

You guys had no idea how excited I got when I went out to get the mail today and I saw a little bubble mailer from Ophelia's Apothecary! I knew it had to be my August box, and I was so excited I could hardly contain myself to wait to cut it open.

Ophelia's Apothecary is all homemade natural products. Ophelia used to sell on etsy, but now she has her own webstore. Her box is $15 a month and sometimes she also includes products from other etsy sellers.


Usually her box is really a box, but this month it was a grey bubble mailer.


Inside all my products were wrapped in this bag (and some were also individually wrapped besides.)


This is the information card. This month she also included a business card and 2 coupons. One is for a powder puff that I know I'm going to be ordering right away and the other is for a face care kit, which I admit is really tempting me too.


The first item is a Shea Butter Lip Balm in Blueberry Muffin. This goes for $5. I love her lip balms! I think I got one last month as well and I have used it almost every day since. They are so super moisturizing and they always smell good. This one smells exactly like blueberry muffins. Score!


The next item is a Perfumed Body Powder in Jasmine Vanilla. This goes for $3. It smells very calming and relaxing, almost like lavender, but not as strong. I really like it. I love using powder after a shower because I think it lasts longer then body spray, but smells just as nice.


The next item is actually from Lazy Day Cottage an they are Vintage Inspired Gift Tags. These go for $5. These are so pretty! Some even have glitter on them! I didn't open them because I didn't want to loose any, since I don't really have any gift giving occasions coming up and these don't just seem like something I'd put on a Christmas or Birthday present. Maybe next June during graduation I can use them, since Dream seems like something nice for that right?


The next item is Soap on the Go. Handmade shea butter hand soap in Cool Citrus Basil. This goes for $4.50. These smell super nice and fresh. I love these! I am going to throw this in my diaper bag right away, since I've been in bathrooms before at restaurants and stuff and some didn't even have soap, gross! Plus this container is super sturdy since I have to pull a few times before it comes off, so I know I won't have a mess in my bag.


The last item is a Household Cleaning Concentrate in Cucumber Mint. This is valued at $4. It definitely smells like cucumber and some type of strong cleaner, but the cleaner smell doesn't really bother me. I'm excited to try an all natural cleanser, since I tend to use all the stuff that I'm pretty sure is as far away from natural as you can get.


Overall my box has a value of $21.50. I think that's great since I only paid $15 for the box and really I don't expect like a super amazingly crazy high value since this is a small business. However I do think all these products are great and I can't wait to try/use them all. I love Ophelia's. It is one of my favorite boxes ever and I'd totally recommend to give her a shot at least once as her stuff is amazing! (: Now excuse me while I go and day dream about her powder puffs. :)

*Ophelia's Apothecary also has a men's box, and I plan to try that one for my hubby sometime in the future!*

*Also she tends to have a bunch of flash sales on her Facebook page, so you could check that out too!*

(I am in no way affiliated with Ophelia's Apothecary. I pay for this box every month, but I love it and it really is one of my favorites. Everything I've used from her is awesome, so I'd really recommend checking her out! (:)


No comments:

Post a Comment