Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Sorry for the lack of postings!

I'm so sorry I've been MIA for a bit over a month. I moved and I ended up not being able to go on the internet for awhile. I actually ended up moving back because we were staying with my husband's family and well his family was abusive to me and our little boy. We were only going to be staying there until we got settled, but that never happened so we ended up moving back to our old house.

I don't have quite as many boxes this month. And some I already got and sorted out. So I'm sorry for that as well. I promise to be as active as possible with my blog, but my husband recently got a new job working nights, so that puts most of my blog time really late at night or only twice a week when he's off, so I'm not sure really when I'll post, but I'll at least try to have 2 posts a week.

Thank you to those that have continued to read my blog and leave comments. I really appreciate you guys not giving up on me.

XOXO, Tor

No comments:

Post a Comment