Friday, November 22, 2013

Beauty Box 5 November 2013 Review!!

Hey guys! So I'm so sorry I haven't updated in forever. Me and David are currently separated, so it's a bit harder to make time for this, especially since I have full custody of Gabriel right now and when he goes to bed I want to sleep too. However, David and I are working on things so hopefully here soon things will be back to normal! (:

Anyway, I have a review of the newest Beauty Box 5 today! I got September and October for free since they had some type of glitch and they said in a spoiler earlier that they were giving out glitter, so to make sure I got this box I resubbed!


Beauty Box 5 comes in a Tiffany blue box.


This is their info cards. I think they have some of the best ones!


This month they gave out a bunch of coupons. The first one is actually a packet and it comes with a coupon for a free deodorant and razor, among a couple other drugstore coupons. The other one is a coupon for a travel perfume bottle, which I really like and I might pick one up!


The first thing I got is a Montagne Jeunesse Glacial Cooling Face Mask. This goes for $2.47. I love these masks! Actually these are the only types of masks I buy (the brand, not this particular one)! They work great and I can always see a difference in my skin. This one smelled good and it really got rid of my redness on my cheeks, however I probably wouldn't rebuy since I think it made my dry patches worse.


The next item is an Aveeno Positively Nourishing Calming Body Wash. This is 2 oz and goes for $1.14. I love Aveeno products, since they all seem to be really moisturizing! Plus this one doesn't smell too lavendery, which is good since I don't really like how Lavender smells.


The next item is a Bellapierre Cosmetic Glitter in Ruby. This is full sized and it goes for $5.99. As much as I like glitter I'm not too sure what I'll do with red glitter. I guess I could use it for a Christmas party or make it into a nail polish.


Then there is a Be a Bombshell Eye Crayon in Well Played. This is full size and goes for $14. This is a really pretty gold eye pencil! I happen to be obsessed with gold eye stuff recently so I'm really happy to have this! By the way, has anyone else noticed how much Be a Bombshell products sub boxes give out? I mean with all the subs I get I feel like I'll never need to buy one of their products.


The last item is a Secret Clinical Strength Invisible Solid deodorant. This is full size and goes for $8.99. I love these deodorants! These are the ones I try to buy, since they work best, however I always tend to just go for what's cheapest. I know some people think getting deodorant in a box is lame, but I love it! Plus they also included a coupon for another free one! Score!


All totaled (not including the coupons) this month's value was $32.59. That's great since I only paid $12 for the box! I also really like everything and I know that everything will or already has been used! I really like Beauty Box 5 since they seem to send me items that I can really use, unlike some boxes that sent out a bronzer in October (or was it this month? I don't really remember.) Plus if you commit to a year long sub it's only $8 a month! Now that's a deal and I think after Christmas I'm going to do just that. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment