Saturday, November 23, 2013

Vegan Cuts Beauty Box Review November 2013!!

Hi guys! Today I have another box to review and this one is Vegan Cuts' Beauty Box! The Vegan Cuts Beauty box is relatively new, their first box was in August, and they send out cruelty free and natural beauty products! I'm all about trying to be as cruelty free as possible, so I decided that I needed to try them out. Plus they are only $19.95 a month!


The boxes are pretty plain, just brown.


This is their information cards. One side has pictures of all the products in the box and the other talks about the products.


The first item is a Earth's Enrichments Lemon Fresh Shea Soap bar. I'm estimating this to be worth about $1? My soap was a bit squished, but it's still usable. Plus I love how this smells. It is very lemony! I strictly only use Vitabath in winter, but as soon as it starts to get a bit warmer I'll totally break out this sample.


The next item is a mini bottle of Rainbow Honey nail polish in Persephone. This goes for $3.33. I love Rainbow Honey's polishes! I got one in a Wantable box, and I've bought a couple since. They are so pretty. This one is no exception, it's a super pretty glittery red and gold color. I love it!


Plus this color hasn't even been released to their store yet! It doesn't officially launch until the 29th! How cool is that? I love it when boxes give out something really special, and I love that this feels a bit exclusive (at least for the next 6 days). There is also a coupon for 25% off that I plan to use as well.


The next item is a Death by Lavender Deodorant. This goes for $1.28. I really like trying out all natural deodorants and this one seems nice! It is quite aromatherapy smelling, but it's not too strong. Plus I love that this is an Etsy store! I love it when indie brands are featured in boxes!


Then I got a Pacifica Coconut Kiss Creamy Lip Butter in Lava. This is full sized and goes for $10. While I don't have this exact color, I do have a couple other ones so this one I will be using as a stocking stuffer. I do really like these though. They offer a nice hint of color and are moisturizing!


The next item is a Medusa's Makeup Body Shimmer in Healthy. This is full sized and goes for $12. This is very sparkly, so I'll probably either mix a tiny bit with concealer or I'll use a little bit as eyeshadow. Sad to say, but this is probably my least favorite part of the box simply because all the glitter makes it a bit hard to use.


The last item is also by Medusa's Makeup and it is their Kabuki brush. This goes for $10. I am obsessed with Kabuki brushes! I think they are so cute and I love the hot pink tips on this one! Plus this has to be one of the softest brushes I've ever felt.


All totaled my box is worth $37.61. That's great since I only paid $20 for the box. With the exception of the shimmer I really love everything in it as well. Plus I love that they included not only trusted natural brands, but some indie/new brands as well! I know in past boxes they have included other brands like Meow Meow Tweet and Concrete Minerals, so I think they always have a really good assortment of products! If you are into beauty boxes, even if your not a big all natural person, I'd recommend you sign up for Vegan Cuts!

No comments:

Post a Comment