Monday, February 10, 2014

Birchbox January 2014 Review!!

Hey guys! So I have a review of my January Birchbox today! I know this seems really super late, but I actually only got my box in about a week ago because I had cancelled after December, but since this month is a collab box I wanted to sign back up.

Birchbox is only $10 a month and they send primarily sample sized hair, skin care, and makeup items. I tend to get a lot of nail polish with them (which is fine since I put it in my profile that I love it), and they do send out a lot of tea and perfume samples as well.


This is what their boxes look like.


The theme for January was Go Time.


The first two items are the Fekkai Brilliant Glossing Shampoo and Conditioner. These go for $10 for both. I never use high end shampoo and conditioner, so I was excited to get this! I'm not sure if my hair looked any glossier, or if I'd rebuy, but they did a good job of making my hair look nice.


Then I received a Nail Rock Nail Glitter in Blue Glitter. This is full sized and goes for $7! I love that I always get nail polish in my Birchboxes and I was really hoping to get one of these sets! I love the Ciate sets, which are similar, so I can't wait to try this and see how it compares!


Then I got a Reviver Dry Deodorant Swipe for Clothes. This goes for $2.99. I'm pretty meh on this. I'm not around smokers or anything remotely smelly, so I'm not sure I'll ever use this.


The last item is an Inika Mineral Eyeshadow in Eternal Marine. This is full sized and goes for $20! I love the Inika brand and I think this is such a pretty oceany blue green color! I am also super impressed that this is a full size, since Birchbox tends to not send out full sizes too often.


All totaled my box is worth $39.99. That's an amazing deal since I only paid $10! Plus with the $5 I get back in points, it's obvious this box was well worth the money. I was so excited to get two full sized items this month and I just adore everything I got! I definitely think Birchbox is one of my favorite subscription boxes of all time!

Want to sign up? You can do so here.

*This post contains referral links.

No comments:

Post a Comment