Saturday, February 1, 2014

Vegan Cuts Beauty Box Review January 2014!!


Hey guys! I got my January Vegan Cuts Beauty box in this week and I wanted to show you guys what I got! (By the way I am currently trying to catch up on reviews of boxes I've gotten in the past couple weeks, so there will be tons of things posted this weekend!)

Vegan Cuts Beauty box is $19.95 a month and they send out 4-7 cruelty free beauty products a month.


First look. They ship in plain brown boxes.


They're information cards. They talk about the items on one side and show a picture of the full sizes on the other.


The first item is a Dew Puff Asian Clay Sponge. This goes for $7. This is one of those exfoliating sponges. I have gotten quite a few of these in sub boxes recently and I really like how they make my skin look, so I'm glad to have another one!


The next item is Albrey Organics NuStyle Detangler & Shine Booster. This goes for $1.53. I really like Albrey Organic's body sprays, so I was super excited to get this! Tangles aren't a huge problem for me, but I used it this morning and it did make my small tangles a lot easier to brush through. The only thing is this doesn't really smell that good.


Then there is a Primal Pit Paste in Lavender. This goes for $1.11. I think this worked just as well as any other deodorant. However I didn't try it on a hot summer day, just a super cold day we've been having. I also like that the lavender scent isn't too overwhelming.


The next item is an Ofra Long Lasting Liquid Lipstick in Plumas. This is full sized and goes for $14.92. I've tried Ofra's lip glosses in the past and while they are nice I'll probably be passing this one along, since I have quite a few lip glosses in this color.


Then I got foil packets of Better Botanicals Jojoba Clarifying Scrub and Coriander Balancing Cleanser, and a Biao Beauty Night Creme. These go for $1. I am totally fine with getting foil packets! I'm sure the scrub and cleanser I should be able to get two uses out of. But the night creme sample is so small, I hope I can get one use out of it. Sad too, because that would have been something cool to really try out.


All totaled my box is worth $25.56. That's good since I only paid $20 for the box, however I'm not super in love with the box this month. I loved my first Vegan Cuts box, but I haven't really super duper loved the last two boxes, so I think I'm going to take a break and try something new. Maybe I'll save up for one of the more expensive Quarterly Co boxes or FabFitFun or something. I think Vegan Cuts is a great company and I'm excited to see what boxes they come out with in the future, just right now they aren't what I want.

No comments:

Post a Comment