Sunday, February 2, 2014

Blush Mystery Box Review January 2014!!

Hey guys! I have a new (to me anyway) box to review for you guys today! That box is Blush Mystery Box! I had seen reviews were they were giving out full sized Klorane products, so I figured that I might as well get one, since getting an item you want and a bag full of other stuff is always fun!

Blush Mystery Box is $24.95 a month. Or $34.95 if you only want one box. I've cancelled quite a few subs recently, so I decided to sign up for the monthly plan!


They put everything into little black bags!


This is their info cards. It has the "Top Pick" product on the front and information about the other products on the back. It also lists the curator for the month: which is Dr. Michelle Spring.


The first item is a Jane Iredale Just Kissed Lip Plumper in Tokyo. This is a sample and goes for $3? I think I have one of these in every color almost! And I'm also pretty sure I already have this color, so this will be going to the gift pile. It's an okay product, pretty color and smells good (like a Lime Crime lipstick). I just don't need two.


The only other sample in the whole box is a Goldfaden MD Wake Up Call. This goes for $7.53. I've been using a sample of a Goldfaden's scrub and I absolutely adore how it makes my skin look! I've been using this the past couple days and while I can't say for sure yet, I think my skin does look a bit better.


The next item is an Osmosis Skincare Harmonized Water Digestive Health. This is full sized and goes for $30! I'll be passing this along to my mom, simply because I really don't like taking anything extra for my body. It always just seems to mess it up more, so I just leave it alone.


The next item is the "Top Pick" of the month: A Pink Le Edge. This goes for $26. I think this is super cool! It's an exfoliating tool! I actually used it this morning and I really like how it made my skin look and feel! I never would have bought something like this, but I'm so happy to have gotten it in a box!


The next item is a Glytone Hydrating Eye Cream. This is full sized and goes for $38. I'm so happy to have gotten this! I'm almost out of the eye cream I've been using, so this came at the perfect time!


The last item (and the reason I signed up for this box) is the Klorane Mask with Desert Date. This is full sized and goes for $24! I was actually hoping to get the mask over the leave in cream, since I love hair masks! Plus this is huge! I know it's full sized and all, but still, this is going to last me forever! I love Klorane products! All the ones I've tried have been really amazing, so I'm sure this will be too!


All totaled my box is worth $128.53. That's amazing since I only paif $24.95 for the box! Sure I'm not going to use every single product, but even without those two things my box is worth just under $100! I would totally recommend Blush Mystery Box! It seems like a really great value and the products are totally quality. As of right now the January box is still available, but I'm sure the February one will be out in the next couple days!

No comments:

Post a Comment