Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Glossybox Review January 2014!!

Hey guys! So I finally got in my January Glossybox Saturday, and I'm excited to show you guys what I got!

Glossybox is $21 a month and they send out deluxe and full size hair, makeup, skin, and nail products from more high end brands. I think they send out a good selection of foreign brands as well as smaller brands too.

Even though this month the boxes were super late, they usually come much earlier. I usually get mine the 3rd week of the month.


I love their boxes. They are so sturdy and are great to store things in!


The info card.


The first item was actually the first spoiler they released and it  is the Beauty Blender Pure ($19.95) and a sample of the Beauty Blender Solid Cleanser ($3.98). I was so excited for this item! I've always wanted to try a real beauty blender (I have a couple of the knock offs)! I haven't used this yet, but I will probably end up using it this weekend, when I have time to figure out the correct way to do so. I also like that they included a sample of the cleanser.


The next item is Vichy Aqualia Thermal Rich Cream. This is .5 oz and goes for $9.17. I've been using this since Saturday and so far I can say I'm not super impressed (especially since a lot of people were saying how amazing it was after one use). But I think that my Aveeno moisturizer does a much better job moisturizing.


Then there is a BellaPierre Cosmetics Mineral Blush in Desert Rose. This is .17 oz and goes for $12.78. I've been obsessed with blush lately, so I was excited to get this! This is a pretty tannish pink shimmery color, that I think will look a lot better on me when I have a tan, so I'm going to put this away until spring/summer. (Which is fine since I have about a billion other blushes to use anyway.)


The next item is a Balance Me Super Toning Body Wash. This is 1.7 oz and goes for $6. I received a lipgloss from this brand a few months ago, and I didn't really like it, so I wasn't super thrilled to use this. However it's body wash, so it will get used as long as it isn't super drying. I do think the smell is kinda strange, it smells like ginger ale poured over some flowers or something.


The last item is a Toni & Guy Casual Sea Salt Texturizing Spray. This is 2.5 oz and goes for $4.99. I was so excited to know Toni & Guy was going to be in this box! I've been wanting to try their products. I love sea salt spray because I have naturally wavy hair and I think it just gives my hair that extra boost. The smell kinda gave me a headache though (it smelled like hair dye mixed with flowers), but I can overlook that since this made my hair look pretty!


All totaled my box is worth $56.87. That's a great deal since I only paid $21 for the box! I love Glossybox, they are one of my favorite boxes! I love that they include foreign brands, and just brands and products I want to try! I did cancel for February though because I haven't like the spoilers they've sent out so far, but I'd still totally recommend Glossybox to everyone, even with the crappy shipping last month.

No comments:

Post a Comment