Monday, September 23, 2013

Upcoming posts!

So I just wanted to do a really quick post about some of the upcoming posts that you guys can expect!

A collective drugstore haul
Box reviews from Blissmo, Birchbox, Ipsy, Beauty Box 5, Bonjour Jolie, Ophelia's, Lip Factory, Eco Emi, and Green Grab Bag.

Some of the box reviews are from a couple weeks ago, but that's ok since I had a chance to tell you if I like the products or not!

So yeah. Things have been pretty hectic here. I've been buying things like crazy for my new house (I seriously have been to TJ Maxx about 5 times in the last 2 weeks, they are amazing!) and then with fall I've had to get Gabe a bunch of new fall clothes.

Speaking of new clothes, I'm excited for Thursday when I can use my Gymbucks! I have $50 worth, and I actually have no idea what I'm going to buy. I was thinking about buying him a somewhat fancy outfit, but I really don't think he needs that since he never really needs to dress up.

Oh well knowing me I know I can find something!

Anyway, the posts will be posted within the next week or so!

No comments:

Post a Comment