Friday, January 24, 2014

Beauty Box 5 Review January 2014!!


Hey guys! So today I have a review of my January Beauty Box 5!

Beauty Box 5 is $12 a month and they send out a good mix of sample sized and full sized makeup, hair care, nail care, and skin care.


They ship in pretty blue boxes.


This is their information cards. They are probably some of my favorite information cards because they are very informative! Also this month they included a card about the main character's beauty look from the movie That Awkward Moment.

The first item is a pair of Swissco Bath and Shower Exfoliating Gloves. These go for $4. I love that I got these in mint green since that is my favorite color! I've never used exfoliating gloves before using them, and while these were nice, I don't think they were any more exfoliating then a loofah, so I probably wouldn't repurchase.


The next item is an H2O Plus Spa Sea Lotus Body Wash. This is 1 oz and goes for $1.36. I was super excited to get this because I've been wanting to try this line! It was a pretty nice body wash. Not super moisturizing, but definitely not drying. Plus I love the smell! It smells like an old Avon scent that they had when I was little, very beachy like!


The next item is a Jergens Daily Mosturizer. This is 1 oz and goes for $.25. I've actually never tried Jergens lotion before, so I was excited to get this! I'm currently trying to see the difference between a couple of other lotions that I have, but after I use those up I'll totally jump into this one!


Then there is a Epic Blend Hemp Coconut Lip Balm. This goes for $3.49. I love this lip balm! I think it's my new favorite! It smells nice, like coconut, and it is so super moisturizing! I've actually found that all products with hemp in them seem to be super moisturizing, so I think I'm going to start looking for that! (:


The next item is a Nubar Cuticle & Nail Oil in Sweet Almond. This is half size and goes for $5. I love this! I've used this a couple times a week since I've gotten it and I can already see a difference in not only my cuticles, but in the skin around my cuticles as well! I like the smell too, it totally smells like almonds! I would totally rebuy this!

The last item is a bonus item and it is a That Awkward Moment Mirror Compact. This I'm saying would go for $1. I'm saying that basically because I put it in my purse when I first got it, and when I went to use it today the mirror was no longer connected to the packaging! I'll probably end up reglueing the mirror back in, but it was kinda super annoying!


All totaled my box is worth $15.10. That isn't really the most valuable box ever, but I really liked all the products and everything will be used! I love Beauty Box 5 and I'd encourage anyone to sign up for it, because even though it's not the most exciting products, everything is usually always usable!

February spoiler below!


It is a Rockstar Nails nail polish and nail sprinkles set! I am super excited for this since I love stuff like this! (: Also if you order by now and the end of the month you will get a January box for free! (As supplies last)

No comments:

Post a Comment