Saturday, January 25, 2014

Beauty Sage Sample Box Review January 2014!!


Hey guys! So I got in my January Beauty Sage Sample box earlier this week and I wanted to show you what was in it!

Beauty Sage's Sample boxes aren't monthly subscriptions. They come out at the beginning of every month and you can buy them anytime throughout that month as long as they aren't sold out. They are also different prices it seems every month ranging from $10-$19. This month's box was $15, but since I bought one and my mom bought one too, we used a coupon so it was really only more like $10. Beauty Sage prides itself on having products that really work. So if it says it gets rid of wrinkles/headaches or whatever it really does!

I wasn't super excited about this box when I first saw it, but there was something in here that I really wanted to try, so since I could use a coupon I decided to go for it!


They ship via UPS and for some reason it takes forever to arrive! Maybe it's just the awful weather though.


They do have information cards. You get 10% off your order and the other side shows the products.


The first item is a Sibu Beauty Sea Buckthorn Face and Body Bar. This is full sized and goes for $5.56. I've never used a face bar soap before and I really liked this! It did not dry out/irritate my skin at all (which is a feat because sometimes when I use my normal face wash in winter, it freaks my skin out). I really like this! It does also have a light mild scent, but it's not bothersome.


The next item is a Kahina Giving Beauty Brightening Serum. This goes for $6. This looks a bit strange, it seriously is like a tannish color that could almost look like super slushy road snow! This is a pretty thick serum, that seems pretty moisturizing, and a little goes a long way. I haven't seen a lot of brightening yet, but that's okay since I only sometimes get minor red patches on my cheeks.


The next item is a Goldfaden MD Doctor's Scrub: Ruby Crystal Microderm Exfoliator. This goes for $2.68. I love getting high end exfoliators in my boxes! Even if I'd never actually pay $75 for this, it's still fun to try! This one has a very nice scent and even though at first glance it doesn't look that exfoliating, it really is and it made my skin look super nice!


Then there is a Kneipp Arnica Joint & Muscle Rescue Herbal Bath. This goes for $4. I have really bad knee pain all the time, so I used this once and it was really nice! I'm not sure if it was this as much as just taking a warm bath, but my knee pain was totally gone when I got out! This smells like a mix of mint and herbs. I'm not sure that'd I'd buy this, but it was nice to try!


The last item is the 21 Drops 05 Headache Essential Oil Therapy. This goes for $4.93. This was the item that I was most excited to try! I've heard of stuff like this before, I believe Origins makes something similar, but I've never actually tried one. I get really awful headaches and this did seem to help! It's also nice because even though this is a sample it came with a rollerball so it was easy to use. I'm thinking about buying their Sleep one of these as well since I have an awful time falling asleep.


All totaled my box is worth $23.17. I'm pretty happy considering I only paid $10 for the box! I really love what I got and I think it was fun to try out some different products that I wouldn't have tried out otherwise. I love the Beauty Sage sample boxes and I can't wait to see what they have in next months!

No comments:

Post a Comment