Monday, January 20, 2014

Sample Society Box Review January 2014!!


Hey guys! So today I got my Sample Society box in!

Sample Society is actually from Beauty Bar and they partner with Allure magazine. It is $15 a month and they send to send out mostly skin and hair care samples. They ships UPS so the boxes tend to arrive relatively quickly once they ship. They used to ship the first week of the month, but the past couple months they've been shipping later.


This is what their boxes look liked. They are slightly less sturdy then a Glossybox, but still nice for storage. I have no idea why my box looks like it was mauled, but it looked that way when I opened it.


Every month they send a little magazine from Allure and their information card which gives you your $15 off code and talks about the products on the other side.


The first item is a Nicole Richie perfume sample. This goes for $1.99. I've actually gotten this sample before (from Birchbox, I think) and I didn't really like it then. I still don't really care for it now. It's too musky smelling for me.


The next item is a StriVectin Instant Retexturizing Scrub. This goes for $8.78. I am so excited to try this! I've heard such good things about this brand, but it is a bit pricey, so I'm glad this is a pretty nice size. I'm also super happy that this is a scrub, instead of some type of anti aging product, since I will totally use this!


The next item is the Strivectin SD Eye Concentrate. This goes for $16.25. I'm actually super excited to have gotten this as well, since I just finished my last eye cream sample. This is also a super great sample size as well. I just hope I don't love it too much since the full size is $65!


The next item is a Butter London Horse Power Nail Fertilizer. This is full sized and goes for $19. I have some pretty crappy looking nails right now, so I'm excited to try this! I really like Butter London's polish, so I'm hoping this is a win as well!


The last item is a Malin + Goetz Vitamin E Face Moisturizer. This goes for $11.25. I've always wanted to try the Malin + Goetz line, so I was excited to get this! Plus it's a moisturizer and I can never have to many of those!


All totaled my box is worth $57.27. That's great since this box was only $15! I loved my Sample Society this month! I'm going to use everything, except probably the perfume sample. And I'm actually excited about it! I haven't been excited about one of their boxes for a long time, so I'm taking this month as a sign to stick around. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment