Saturday, January 11, 2014

Beauty Sage Box Review December 2013!!!

Hey guys! Today I have a review of the December Beauty Sage box.

Every month Beauty Sage releases a new sample box for that month. That box is sold all month (well I guess until it sells out) and it gets shipped quickly after you order it. The prices vary every month too, like last month's box (the one in this post) was $19, but this month's box is only $15.


Beauty Sage ships via UPS Ground and it came pretty quickly.


This is their information card. On one side it gives you your 10% off code and on the other it talks about the products.


The first item is a Clark's Botanicals Deep Moisture Mask. I'm estimating this to be about .5 oz and it goes for $21.18. This was one of the items that I really wanted to try! It can be used as a mask or a moisturizer, but I'll probably try it as a mask first and see how well that works out.


The next item is a LiftLab Lift & Moisturize Daily Cream. I'm estimating this to be .5 oz and it goes for $38.23. This is the only item I'm meh about, and that's mostly because it seems like it's targeted for more mature skin then mine. However I'll still probably use it, since I tend to use any and all moisturizer samples that I get.


The next item is a Shea Terra White Chocolate Whipped Shea Butter. This is 1 oz and goes for $2.44. I love Shea Terra! All the products I've tried from them have been awesome. So when I saw this, I just knew I had to get this box. I've used this a few times since I got my box and it was nice and moisturizing, and I could totally see myself buying a full size of this! It does smell a bit like a baked good (though not really chocolate), but it has more of a herbally smell then anything.


The next item is a Clarisea Sea Salt Solutions Pomegranate De-Bump Salt Buff Body. This is 4 oz and goes for $7.46. I love body scrubs, so I was excited to see this as well! It's also a great sample size! It doesn't smell that great, but I really like it since even though it looks more like a whipped body butter or something, it is definitely scrubby!


The last item is a By Nieves Bath Salt. This is 2 oz and goes for $2.25. Bath salts are always pretty meh for me, since I usually don't have time to take a long relaxing bath. But this says it could also be used as a body scrub (can all bath salts be used like this?), so I'll probably use it that way instead. Plus I love how it smells. It smells like an aquarium (like very sea smelling, but in a good way)!


All totaled my box has a value of $71.56. Even if my math isn't completely right on the samples that I guessed sizes on, I still think this was totally worth $19! I love this box! I will use everything I got, and I'm really excited for everything I got as well. I will totally be keeping my eye on their website for more of their monthly sample boxes!

This is what the January Beauty Sage box contains!

--Sea Buckthorn Face and Body Bar

--Doctor's Scrub: Rudy Crystal Microderm Exfoliator

--Arnica Joint and Muscle Rescue Herbal Bath

--Brightening Serum

--05 Headache.

I'm assuming they are all sample sizes and it is $15. I'm still on the fence as to whether or not I want to get this box, but I guess we'll see.

1 comment: