Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Glossybox Review December 2013!!

So this post is a bit late, but I still thought I'd share with you guy's what I got in my Glossybox from December. With Christmas and everything, I just totally forgot so within the next few days I should have a bunch of posts up (hopefully.)

Glossybox is $21 a month and they send 5 luxury beauty products a month, quite a few are full sized and what isn't is usually a nice deluxe size.


They have nice sturdy pink boxes. Their boxes are probably my favorite out of all subscription boxes because they are great for storage!


This is their information card as well as a coupon for Micheal Todd products.


The first item is a Nails Inc nail polish in Victoria. This is full sized and goes for $9.50. I love Nails Inc polishes. They last for at least 3 days on me with minimal chipping, so I was super excited to see this! Plus I love the color, it's more of a really dark red even though it looks black in the picture! Also the name is Victoria, which is my name, so that's cool too!


The next item is an Ardency Inn Punker Liquid Eyeliner. This is full sized and goes for $19. I'm not a big fan of liquid liner in pen form, so this will go to the giveaway pile.


The next item is a Michael Todd True Organics Pumpkin Mask. This goes for $10.30. I got a Michael Todd mask a few months ago in Ipsy that I really liked (even though I believe that one was a charcoal mask), so I'm excited to try this out! However it says not for sensitive skin, so I'll be waiting a few months to try this out, since in winter my skin is just awful (and super sensitive!)


The next item is a Naobay Oxygenating  Cream Moisturizing. This goes for $26.59. This is supposed to keep the surface of your skin balanced, fresh, and hydrated, all three things I really need! I've used this a couple times and it felt really good, but thank goodness I don't think it's going to be a new must have for me, since it seems likes it's only available overseas. However I will admit that is one of my favorite things about Glossybox, they seem to send out quite a bit of foreign brands, which even if they are hard to find, they are fun to try!


The last item is an Anatomicals You Need a Blooming Shower! Your Nose Smells Rose Body Cleanser. This goes for $2.72. We received an Anatomicals product a few months ago and I really liked that one too, so I was excited to see more from the brand. This has a really strong rose smell, which isn't my fave, but it isn't too strong when you actually use it. Plus this is a huge size!


All totaled my box is worth $68.11. That's great since I only paid $21 for the box! Plus, with the exception of the eyeliner, I'll use everything I got! I love the sizes that Glossybox sends out, they are always either full size or a great deluxe size (seriously I think they sent out foil packets once in the whole year I've been subbed to them.) I think they tend to send out a good variety of brands too, from foreign brands, to lesser known brands, to big time brands. I know I haven't been to pumped about them recently, but I was really thinking about all my subscriptions and boxes were I've bought/would buy/discovered a holy grail item for me, and Glossybox is really the only box that is like that for me, so I am totally going to keep them around for awhile, since they are really probably one of my favorites.

Also here's a sneak peek at what's going to be in January's box!


It's a Beauty Blender and a bonus Beauty Blender Cleanser! I'm so excited for this spoiler! Actually this is probably the most excited I've ever been for any spoiler!

No comments:

Post a Comment