Sunday, January 19, 2014

Glitter Guilty Box Review January 2014!!

Hey guys! Today I have my Glitter Guilty sub box review!

Glitter Guilty is probably my favorite nail polish sub. Her box is $15.99 a month and she sends out a monthly mini that everyone gets, a monthly me that is customized to your preferences, and an extra treat!

She ships via USPS First Class mail and the shipping is always super quick!


She doesn't send out information cards. She just sends a Thank You card.


The monthly mini this month is in the shade Sub-Zero. I'm going to say this goes for $4. This is a very sparkly and pretty blue with some silver glitter. I actually don't think I have a polish like this, so that's super cool! I really like this a lot. I put this on as soon as I got it (which was last week) and it lasted a good 4 days with no chips before I took it off to try something new. :)


The monthly me this month is Icicle. This goes for $8. This is like a holographic glitter. The picture is actually really spot on for how it looks. It's gorgeous! I don't think I would have picked this out myself, but I definitely love it!


The extras this month are a roll of gold striping tape and a chocolate covered fortune cookie from Lucky Girl Fortunes (this goes for $1.24.) I've been meaning to buy some striping tape, so I'm excited to have a roll to try. And as weird as it may sound, I've also been meaning to buy some chocolate covered fortune cookies from Birchbox, so I was super happy to get this as well. Plus it was super good! I always love the extras she sends out. They are always cool and unique and from brands I never would have found on my own. 


All totaled my box is worth $13.24. I paid $15.99 for the box, but since that included shipping and everything, I'm totally happy with what I got! I love the colors (which I can't seem to find on her store so they seem exclusive) and the extras were really great! Glitter Guilty is one of my favorite boxes and I would recommend them to anyone! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment