Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Goodebox Review November 2013!!

Hey guys! Today I have my Goodebox review. I actually just resubbed for this month, well last month I guess, since it seems like since I cancelled the boxes have been a bit better. Goodebox is $18 a month and give out 5-6 trial sized natural beauty products a month.

I was actually really happy this month to start off with since I got my November box in November! Goodebox charges me on like the 4th and I usually have to wait until the first week of the following month to get it! Which is fine, since they do state it in their FAQs page, but it still somewhat sucks!

This is what their boxes look like.


This is their information cards. I love them! They really talk about the products and they always seem to have some type of discount for subscribers!


The first item I got is a Deep Steep Candy Mint Foot Stick. This is a full size and goes for $4.95. I feel like I already have one of these? Or maybe I've just thought about buying one? Either way I've heard great things about Deep Steep and I am so excited to try this, since I use foot care products on a weekly basis!


Then I got a Hip E Chick Winter Wonderland Soy Candle. This I'm estimating is 1 oz and it goes for $2.50. This smells so much like my favorite Bath and Body Works candle (the Winter one), but at the same time it has a bit more of a kick. Like the B&BW one smells like a blistery winter day, this one smells more like a day when you go outside for a bit and then come in. The house has that bit of the chilly winter smell in it, but it also has that nice warm homey smell. I adore this candle, and I can't wait to burn it!


The next item is a Sweet Riot Dark Chocolate Covered Cacao Nibs. This goes for $3.79. I'll probably give this to my mom since this sounds like something she'd enjoy way more then I would, since I'm not the biggest dark chocolate fan.

Then I got a Shea Radiance Shea and Baobob Antioxidant Cream. I'm estimating this is about .5 oz and goes for $2. My mom got a Shea Radiance sample last month and she raved about it, so I'm super excited to try it! Plus since it's call and antioxidant cream and because it has shea I'm really hoping this does good things for my super dry skin!

The last items are both from Lotus Wei. This brand is all about flower alchemy, which I think is super cool and different! These both came in little glass bottles, which I was super impressed with! I don't think I own any mists (besides these) that are in glass bottles!


The first one is an Inner Peace Mist. This goes for $8. This is supposed to be calming and it has pink lotus, arctic lupine, and red hibiscus. The one smells good, but it is a bit too strong/aromatherapy like for me. I'll probably use it still though, because as much as I want to say it's too much I do like it more every time I smell it.

The other one is the Infinite Love Mist. This also goes for $8. This is supposed to improve your state of mind after using it for 2-3 days. It has wild fireweed, Hong Kong orchid, magnolia, and more in it. Hmm, I'm not sure if this will really make me happier, but it does smell awesome! It smells like fresh flowers and I know I will be using this a lot!

I really like both of the items I received from Lotus Wei and I'd be interesting in trying more items from them!


All together my box has a value of 29.24. That isn't the highest value Goodebox I've gotten, but it is one of my favorites! I love everything I got and I discovered a new brand that I'm really interested in! On the back of the info card it says that Goodebox is making some changes for the new year and if this box is any indication of that I'm really excited to see what they have in store for us!

*By the way. I used a new camera for my pictures, so that's why they are really dark. I just figured out that my new camera does not like it when I take my pictures late at night.










No comments:

Post a Comment