Monday, December 30, 2013

Starlooks Birthday Box Review December 2013!!

Hey guys! So a couple weeks ago I posted a review of my December Starbox from Starlooks, and today I have a review of their birthday box! I had heard a ton of people talking about them ever since Starlooks came around, but with their new rewards program I wasn't sure they were still going to do birthday boxes, so I emailed them, and they said that they still were and then they sent out my birthday box the next day. (My birthday was December 13th.)

 They shipped it in a plain white bubble mailer, and it got here super fast!


The birthday boxes look the same as the regular boxes.


This is their Happy Birthday card.


The first item is a Single Eye Shadow Compact (I'm not sure of the shade since it's not listed.) This is full sized and goes for $12. I love this color! It's a nice blue toned grey (it looks almost periwinkle in the pan) and it looked beautiful when I put it on! I paired it with some blue eyeliner and my eyes looked super pretty and wintery!

The next item is a Lip Gloss in Coy. This is full sized and goes for $12. I thought this would be a bit too nude for me, but on I think it's actually a really pretty neutral shade and I like it a lot!


The last item is an Eye Pencil in Indigo Frost. This is full sized and goes for $12. This is a pretty purple color. It was nicely pigmented and went on super smoothly.


Isn't that color amazing? I love it and I don't think I have any other eyeliners in this exact shade.


All totaled my birthday box has a value of $36! That's great since it was free, plus I adore what I got! The colors and everything! I really loved that, with the exception of the lip gloss, nothing was really a neutral shade, and that is why I get subscription boxes to try out new products and colors. Starlooks is one of my new favorite subs, and I'd recommend anyone try them out! (:









No comments:

Post a Comment