Saturday, July 13, 2013

Birchbox Unboxing July 2013!!

I got my Birchbox in yesterday and I was so excited. Last month BB was one of my favorites, so I had high hopes for last month.

Birchbox is only $10 a month and with their epic points system you can't really go wrong trying them out for awhile.


This is how their outer boxes look.


The inner boxes. I think I like their new look a bit better then the old look. It's plain, but I think it grew on me. (:


First look. The theme this month is Power Play.


This is the information card. I guess this box has a little collab with Suits, since the Suits team did pick out one of my items in the box.


Better first look.



The first thing I got is a Color Club nail polish in London Calling. This is a mini and goes for $2. I really love this color! It is like a neon mint green. I really wanted this color last month, but instead I got Reign in Spain, so I'm happy I did end up getting it. Plus look at the cute little box behind it (:


Suits Pick: Dr. Jart+ Ceramidin Cream. This goes for $3. This is formulated for severely dry skin, and since I happen to be a sever dry skin sufferer I can't wait to try this. I've been impressed with other Dr. Jart products I've tried in the past, but I've never really been tempted to buy one. However I can totally see myself being tempted to buy this if it does work super well and gets rid of all my dry patches. (:


Then I got a ModelCo Party Proof Lipstick in Peony. This goes for $8. Mine melted a little bit, but it isn't too much of a big deal. I can get the stuff out of the lid using a lip brush. This color is a super reddish pink color. I've heard great things about ModelCo lipstick, so I have high hopes for this! (: Plus I'm thrilled to have gotten a makeup product two months in a row.


 Then I got a Caudalie Divine Legs. This goes for $1.80. This was actually the only thing in the sneak peek video that I was really super excited about, so I was thrilled to get this! I've seen a lot of sparkly leg type products this summer and I'm glad I get to try one without having to buy a big jar of it. Plus I've loved every Caudalie product that I've tried.


Lifestyle Extra: This month it was a pair of bobby pins by Birchbox. These go for $1.66. I'm so happy to have gotten the green ones! These are super pretty. Bobby pins are my hair accessory choice 9 out of 10 times, so these for sure will get used. Plus these are nice and tight!


All totaled my box has a value of $16.46. That isn't a super valuable box, but I love everything I got and I know I'll use everything. I really like that 3 of my products were featured in the sneak peek video (which I don't really know why that matters to me, but it does.) Plus I love that I've gotten 2 great makeup products 2 months in a row. I feel like Birchbox really customizes my boxes to my profile and I really like that. Again Birchbox is a winner this month! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment