Saturday, July 13, 2013

Glitter Daze Nail Polish Subscription Unboxing Review July 2013!!

Today I have a new (well new to me) subscription box to show you guys. Glitter Daze Nail Polish! Glitter Daze is an indie nail polish brand, and I have been obsessed with indie polishes lately so when I heard about this sub I had to get it!

There are 3 different options you can get from Super Daze which is $15 to Ultra Daze which is $32. I got the Super Daze option for $15 and it comes with a full size polish, a hand care item, shipping, and a $1 donation to the American Red Cross.


This is how the outside of the box looks! Super pretty and girly.


The girliness continues on the inside. Isn't it super pretty! (:


This is the information card. I really like that she really describes her items. It shows that she put time and thought into the box and items that she made. Which is always a plus.


The first item is the hand care item. It is a mini Super Smooth Basecoat. This is a not yet released product so I have no idea what to even estimate it at! I love trying not yet released items and I love that she gave a must have nail care item. I'm running low on my basecoat, so I'll be sure to try this next time I paint my nails! (:


Then my full size polish is in Summer Garden. This goes for $10. This is actually a polish created specially for the box. I love that she gives out limited items and such for her subscribers. I feel like it gives me more of an extra reason for buying the box! This has a ton of different colors and shapes of glitter in it (including butterflies and flowers.) I absolutely adore it! It is perfect for summer!


Isn't the packaging beautiful?


I'm not going to do a total value because I feel with indie boxes it's not about the value, it's about trying the brands and supporting them! Plus I know that this would have been at least $15 with shipping if I would have only bought the polish and I wouldn't have been able to get the basecoat (or the pretty limited to the box polish color). I love the care that was put into this box. It is so nice and well thought out. Plus the polish is to die for. I think I'll be dropping Julep so I can keep this one and Glitter Guilty, since I'd rather have bunches of unique polishes then Juleps. (:

Sign up here! http://glitterdazenp.com/subscription-box This is not a referral link or anything, just a link to the box.

No comments:

Post a Comment