Saturday, July 13, 2013

Ipsy Glam Bag Unboxing July 2013!!!

I got my Ipsy in today, and it was a total surprise! My tracking hasn't been updated since the 10th, but hey I'm not going to complain! I already knew what I was getting since my glam room updated a couple days back, but it is always much more fun to actually have it in my hands!

Ipsy is super cool because they are only $10 a month, but they give you a lot of really awesome deluxe sizes and sometimes there is a full size item! They send out a mix of beauty, hair care, nail polish, and perfume. I think they tend to go for more makeup over anything though.


They always ship in a hot pink mailer, and I love them!


This is the information card. It just says the theme (this month it is Beach Beauty) and the coupons that the companies are offering for Ipsy subscribers.


 First look! It looks awesome! (:


This is the bag this month. Hot pink and see through. I didn't think I was going to like it, but I actually like it alot and will totally use it!


The first thing I got is a Big Sexy Hair Weather Proof Humidity Spray. This goes for $6.32. I just want to say that I'm not the biggest fan of the Big Sexy line, but I was so excited to get this! I use some type of no frizz serum everyday, so this will totally get used. (Plus I'm wondering if a spray works better then the oil type stuff that I normally use.)


Then I got a Pop Beauty Pouty Pop Crayon in Rose Romance.  This goes for $4.16. I was lucky this month because this was another variation product that I got in the variation that I wanted (well actually the color I wanted). I wanted a more neutral possibly more nudeish toned color then all the pinks I usually get, but after looking at swatches this is more of a baby pink. I do really like that color too though. I love these types of lip products, since they tend to be on the moisturizing side. This product is a total win!


The next item is a Demeter Roll On Perfume Oil in Salt Air. This goes for $3. I actually got the Benetint, but my mom didn't like how this smells so we traded. I love how this smells and I'm going to be buying the full size. It smells like Avon's Sea (which was discontinued when I was about 8 or 9), so very beachy and summery and I love it!


The next item is the Coola Mineral Sunscreen Moisturizer Unscented. This goes for $5.14. I love Coola products, so I'm excited to try this and see if it is moisturizing or not.


The last item is the California Collection by Bh Cosmetics. This is a mini palette and comes with the shades: Hollywood, San Francisco, and Malibu. This goes for $2.94 (I wasn't really sure how to calculate it, so I just used single shadow prices). This is my favorite thing in the whole bag! I already bought the Malibu palette and I'm excited to use these 3 colors too! They are pretty pigmented and just super pretty!


All totaled my bag has a value of $21.56. That is totally not the most valuable Ipsy bag ever, but it is one of my favorites! I love and will use everything I got and I'm so happy to have been introduced to Bh Cosmetics! I'm sad to have to let Ipsy go for a few months while I move, but I will totally resub when I'm settled since they are one of my favorite subs! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment