Thursday, June 13, 2013

FOTD!! Face of the day! 6-13-13

So normally I wouldn't do a face of the day, but I was loving my makeup today, so I thought I'd share.

I'm wearing:
-Foundation: Elf all over cover stick in Apricot Beige
-Contour: Tigi Glow Blush in Haute (I wish I would have found contouring ages ago! I look so much better this way!)
-Eyeshadow: Urban Decay Moondust shadow in Space Cowboy. It's pretty much just sparkly glitter, but I love it.
-Eyeliner: Addiction NV Gel Liner in Chaos
-Mascara: Clinique something or other in Black
-Lips: Esos lip balm and Stila Lip Glaze in Kitten
-Brows: Anastasia Brow Gel


Close up of my eyes. They look alot more dramatic (the blue especially!) and fun in person!


I love my eyes, and I'm obsessed with my eyeliner. I can totally see myself buying all of these.

No comments:

Post a Comment