Sunday, June 16, 2013

June Popsugar box Review 2013!!

I finally got my first Popsugar box in over the weekend and I was so excited to see what's in it.

If you don't know what Popsugar is, it's a lifestyle subscription box that sends you the Must Have products of the month! Popsugar is the most expensive box that I'm subbed to since it is $35 a month, but I think it is worth it.

This is what the outside of their boxes look like.



This is what the inside looks like. Cute right?


This is their card. Its more like a little booklet. It tells you what the item is and why they picked it! (:


Now onto the products!

Must Have Fashion: Gorjana and Griffin Zuma Scarf. This is valued at $62! They also included a $25 off gift card, but I'm not including that in the value of the box since I'm not going to be using the code (shipping is like $9, plus I'm just not in love with anything). Now the scarf I will be wearing. I absolutely love it and it will go with my clothes perfectly! However I can't believe that this cost $62, I'd never pay that much for it, since the quality doesn't seem like its worth that.  (Hence why I'm not using the discount to buy another pretty scarf.)


 Must Have Beauty: Juice Beauty Stem Cell Repair Moisturizer. This is full size and goes for $62. They also gave two samples of the Juice Beauty CC Cream (one in each color so you could find your. perfect color). The samples are valued at about $7. I've tried the CC Cream before from a Birchbox and I loved it! So I'm thrilled to have more. I'm also super excited to try the moisturizer, since I can always use moisturizer. Juice Beauty is one of my favorite brand because of how all natural their products are. Plus they smell good and tend to work well on my dry skin, so this is just a total win in my book!


Must Have Fitness: Hard Candy Fitness DVD Addicted to Sweat 4. This goes for $19.99. After gaining a bunch of weight while pregnant I can use anything that will help me loose it, and I'm sure this will be a good place to start! Especially since this is based on a workout that Madonna does! Can't wait to try it (:


Must Have Entertainment: Revenge Wears Prada: The Devil Returns by Lauren Weisbeger. This goes for $25.99. I'll admit I never read the first book, or saw the movie, and this book wasn't particularily on my to read list, but I'll read it in the car when I move, since it seems like a one of those books that is good to just kick back with for a few hours and enjoy.


Must Have Food: Project 7 Quench the Thirsty Wintergreen Mints. These go for $1.39 at Walmart. I'll admit I love the packaging of these and I've always wanted to try them so I'm thrilled to get them in my box! I guess that Project 7 helps different causes from their different products and this one helps people get water, which is totally cool! Plus I can always use mints since I keep some with me at all times.


The last item is a special extra and it is the Popcorn, Indiana Fit Popcorn in Sea Salt. One bag is about $2.50. I'm so happy my local Walgreen's carries them, because this is probably my favorite thing ever! This tastes so good and it is only 260 calories for the whole bag, so I can totally indulge in these and not freak out about it! I totally am going to be buying the Parmesan and Herb kind! (:


All totaled my box is valued at $178.37. That's great since I only paid $30 (I have a $5 off coupon)! I also love and will use everything in my box. Actually the only thing I'm not thrilled about is the book, and I will be reading it. I was actually scared I wouldn't like it, because it wasn't 100% makeup, but I actually love it and I can't wait until July. Popsugar might actually be my new favorite box!


What do you guys think of Popsugar? Do you sub? Did you like this month? Would you sub?

No comments:

Post a Comment