Saturday, June 29, 2013

Ipsy Glam Bag FOTD

I've been watching a bunch of the Ipsy Glam Bag inspired looks on Youtube this week, so I decided to do my own!


This is the overall look. I'm wearing:

Foundation: ELF All Over Color Stick in Apricot Beige
Blush: NYX Cream Rouge Blush in Tea Rose
Lips: Starlooks lip pencil in Tickle Me Pick (super impressed with this, btw!) and some type of Avon lip gloss over.


Close up of my eyes. I thought they were super pretty.
Eyeliner: Cailyn in Iron (you probably can't tell too well from this pic, the one above shows it better.)
Mascara: Clinique something or other
Eyshadow: New York Color eyeshadow duo in Upper Zest Side ( I only used the yellow one)
Glitter: J Cat Glitter Palette in Volta ( I used the gold toned one)

I also used the Chella Highlighter pencil below my eyebrows and under my eyes.

I really love this look and I'm excited to try using my glitter for other looks (which surprisingly was my favorite thing in the bag!)


No comments:

Post a Comment