Saturday, June 15, 2013

My Cotton Bunny Review June 2013!!


My first My Cotton Bunny box! Yay!


Of course I had to take tons of pics of their super cute box!


Love all the cute details. I think it adds a nice touch.

Anyway, now that we all know how cute their boxes are, how about I tell you what it actually is? My Cotton Bunny is a monthly subscription service that sends you some time of the month essentials (like pads, tampons, ect) as well as some pampering treats. They are only $13.75, which makes them one of the cheapest TOM sub service out there. I don't know about you, but I could always use some pampering, since well my TOM sucks!

I did end up signing up a couple weeks before it started, just to make sure I got it on time and they shipped really fast! I signed up on last Tuesday and I got it last Friday!

 These are the information cards. The first one tells you the products you are getting and the second one talks about the service. (And they both have their adorable logo on them.)


The first item that I got is my treat and it is a lollipop from Original Gourmet Lollipops (the flavor is Candy Apple). This goes for about $.50. I'll admit I've always wanted to try one of these, even though I'm not a sucker type person, so I'm happy to have gotten this. However this doesn't seem to be very pampering or anything special. At least I got a good flavor and not like root beer *shudders*.


Then there is the Nail Wrap kit from Scratch. (This is in Sublime Sapphire). This whole little kit goes for $12! I actually am hoping these are amazing because there are a ton of cute designs on the scratch web site. I like that they include picture directions and all the tools needed for it. I want my nails to grow out a little before I use these, but once they are long enough I'm so going to be using these! (Btw they are blue and gold, not purple like they look in the picture.)


My last fun item is a glass nail file. I think this is probably worth about $2? I love the hot pink! I actually love this! I always loose my nail files, but since this is glass I'm going to make sure not to loose it. Plus it's cute and I'll admit I have a thing for cute nail files. Love this!


And of course the whole reason for the box: The pads! This is an 18 count and goes for $5.49. I like that they sent a mini box instead of taking them out of the box, I'm not sure why, but I like that.


The whole box together is valued at $19.49 That's great since I only paid $13.75 for the box. I definatly think that it's a great deal, but I'm just not in love with the items enough to make me keep the subscription. I'd rather have just have bought my own pads and a few bags of Lindor truffles instead.


This isn't a bad sub at all, and I'm happy that I got it this month, but I just felt a bit underwhelmed. There are a couple other TOM subs that I want to try, so I think I'll try those and then make a choice on which one I want to keep. Maybe I'll come back to My Cotton Bunny, but maybe not. I would recommend them though and I think this would be great for someone who's just started getting their period, but it just wasn't the right fit for me.

*I wonder what my mail lady would think if she googled the name of the company, especially since the person that the box was going to was my fiance, since he's the one with the credit card. I guess she probably already hates us/thinks we're freaks, so it probably wouldn't shock her.*

No comments:

Post a Comment